Friday, September 17, 2010

Lea & Ian's wedding

My niece Lea, and her now husband, Ian, got maried in September. And rather than having a conventional wedding (I don't think they know the word) they were maried out at Minaki Yurt Adventures out in Ontario (the middle of nowhere).

This was the view behind the spot they got maried. See, a Yurt. In the picture is the proud father David, grandmother Helene (my mother), and brother Andrew.


Waiting for the couple to emerge. Feels like groundhog day.
































2 comments:

  1. Oh my god! This is one of the best event locations that I have ever come across. It looks fantastic! This is a perfect wedding. Everything looks just right here. She is beautiful! I can’t get over this place, it is mesmerizing. Congratulations to the stunning couple!

    ReplyDelete